Hypocrite or Diplomat or a Bad Man for speaking truth?




I came across a situation where my thoughts somewhat got mixed. Whether I'm being a hypocrite or a diplomat or perhaps a bad man by saying the truth? So what was this scenario?

So what was this scenario?

As we have no control over the messages being forwarded on Whatsapp, I received a chain message requesting me not to break this chain and to forward a small prayer to 12 people including the person who sent me.

As I personally do not believe in such chain messages, I had two choices to make:

Option 1. 
I respond by forwarding the prayer message back to the sender as requested and that's it.
OR
Option 2. 
I choose to let the person know about my personal belief concerning such chain messages and inform the person that I will not be forwarding it to anyone.

Now, in this scenario, do I become:
A hypocrite OR a diplomat if I choose Option 1

OR

Become a Bad Man by speaking the truth, if I take Option 2

Feel free to comment what will you do in the above scenario?


Comments

Popular Posts